950 and 970 high 12mm balustrade glass panels
We stock standard sized glass balustrade panels in 2 heights of 950 and 970 high 12mm balustrade glass panels
950 and 970 high 12mm balustrade glass panels- stock item
- 950mm high and 970mm high
- All glass is toughened, has polished edges and safety radius corners
- Sizes are in in 50mm increments
- Sizes starts at 200mm wide up to and including 2000mm wide
Our ranges include:
- 12mm toughened glass 970mm high: Frameless with spigots and handrail
- 12mm toughened glass 1280mm high: Frameless with standoffs and handrail
- 12mm toughened glass 1350mm high: Frameless with glass channel
- Huge range of spigots, handrails, standoffs and aluminum base channel.
- Handrails to match
- Accessories to match all ranges
Other stock glass panels include:
Retaining wall panels for balustrade and glass pool fencing
10mm ceramic frost glass for privacy screens
We also have a FULL range of glass panels from 600mm wide up to 2000mm wide along with Hydraulic hinges and gate latches. We can deliver glass and spigot packages anywhere in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
Clear Glass Solutions have spent considerable time and resources developing our spigot range for the Australian Market. We are suppliers of commercial architectural hardware so we have leading factories who manufacture our spigots and guarantee material composition. We do not risk buying from trading agents or unknown manufacturers where quality can be compromised. Our company policy is to buy the best product available using a solid reliable manufacturer whom we have had a business relationship with since 2006. Whilst we can purchase cheaper, we think our clients take comfort in knowing that they are buying the best that there is.
Additionally our engineers have designed every aspect of the spigot for performance, strength and durability. The material that we use in our spigot range is simple the best that you can get. Our quality control measures ensures every batch of spigots has chemical analysis testing performed to ensure our grade of stainless steel is at the upper level of stainless for the grade.